Monday, February 1, 2010

Shred Doc #3: Randoom the Destroyer

Ah the classic "mea culpa" post. My recent neglect of The Shred was ridiculous. A missed post here and there, fine. But weeks of nothing? There's really no excuse for that. Especially since I gave my word that I'd update regularly. Apologies all around, Shredders. From now on, I will do my best, my fucking best, to keep The Shred going with writing, videos and maybe *gasp* even a podcast. To anyone that has checked The Shred over the past few weeks and has found nothing but crickets and inches of virtual dust, I am sorry.

So let's rev it up again, huh? Take a gander at the third Shred Doc dubbed Randoom the Destroyer. A bunch of random clips have accumulating over the past month and I stitched them all together in clip show extravaganza. Enjoy!

And yes, Randoom the Destroyer is the greatest title in the history of titles and maybe even fictitious Vikings.